Wednesday, April 12, 2006

How to lose a guy in 10 days...

Actual conversation at work on Monday morning:
SA: Hi Tress, what's new?
TH: Not much, you?
SA: Moved in with Cam on the weekend.
TH: What?!! That is huge. You'll have to tell me all about it!
SA: Yeah, so far so good...I mean, he was AWAY all weekend, so basically I had HIS house all to myself. This moving in thing is pretty cool!
TH: He was away?? Did he know you were moving in?

....and that, my friends would NOT be the ideal situation when moving in with your boyfriend! Luckily, it was not "the surprise move in." It was planned. Nevertheless, Cam got home at 2:30 Monday morning to an obstacle course of boxes, bikes and ME!! I did feel a little like the girl on "how to lose a guy in 10 days" as I was taking over cupboards and drawers in the bathroom and filling them with my girly lotions and bath salts. Next week - pink toilet seat covers!

PS. If you see Auntie Vi....I live alone and always will...I mean, she is turning 90 this weekend, so lets not wreck it for her!

1 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh how fun! Congrats! Now somebody needs to knit you a tea cozy that looks like a bunny. Prefereably one that matches the toilet seat cover...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home