Wednesday, March 29, 2006

A little known fact...


In case you were unaware, I am a superhero. It's not just that I like wonder woman (and always have), I actually am her...the evidence is in the poster. You know you have made it when they make POSTERS of you.

For me it is like a second job. It is way busier than being an OT, and way more exciting. Wonder woman is always on call. But, hey, that's the life I signed up for when I put on my red boots and blue skirt!

Look out, or I'll lasso you!
(Thanks to Uncle L. for the now infamous poster!!)

1 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you are Super Woman, at least the way you rode Kitt Peak was very similar to how Super Woman would have rode. Hope all is well. It is getting warmer here in Tucson and the racing is starting...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home